Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A few new faces for LOST ON EARTH



There are some new faces soon to be appearing in the 'pages' of LOST ON EARTH. Well...I suppose soon is a relative term as the 'ol blog here is on LOE #13, and I'm currently writing LOE #24-30. So...maybe it will be some time, but regardless I'd like to introduce you anyway.

Meet Charyssa and Jolt; a few 'evil' faces that will debut in LOE around strip 30(ish). Charyssa is based off of a seahorse, and Jolt a jellyfish, keeping the LOE strip in line with using aquatic life in humanoid form. Charyssa is a mystic or witch or magician or whatever you'd like to call her...but she is evil. She's stranded on Earth, also trying to steal Earth's Twinkies. However her reasons and her goals at this time are uncertain. And I don't mean it's the new mystery of LOE...I mean I really haven't figured it out yet. :) All I've working out is she's mean, she's stranded and she sees our heroes on Earth as her ticket off the planet.

Like I said...you'll be meeting her around the 30th issue of LOE as I begin to swerve the comic away from just being a 'funny little comic', and more into a serialized comic strip with a long story and purpose. I'm combining my two loves of cartooning and superhero comics into my own little comic strip fantasy world. Hope it works as well as I predict.

LOE 013 comes at you tomorrow and I'll probably throw some special images your way as well later this week and into next. Thanks for visiting!
-dug!

No comments: